13 mars 2009

Some candy :)

Cathy is celebrating 1 year anniversary and giving away some gorgeous candy, a little bit of everything :) Ends March 22nd.

Michelle is also celebrating a 1 year anniversary with some candy, with a touch of pink team ;) Ends March 14th.

Karin is celebrating 25 000 hits and in a few weeks a 1 year anniversary, with some stamps, puncher (which I have on my wish list) Ends March 17th

Mina is celebrating 15000 hits, 160 follower and all this in only 4 months, and when you see her creativity its understandable :)

Sylvia is celebrating 10 000 hits with three candies. Some great DP and stamps. Ends March 16th.

Have a great weekend! I have made a playdate for sunday with my BF's sister to do some scrapping on sunday. I cant wait. :) So tomorrow I will be surfing and gathering inspirations and have to print some photo's to bring as well. Weee :) (can you tell I'm excited?)

Ingen kommentarer: