22 april 2009

2S4Y DT CALL

Laura and Kazan has given me permission to show you the cards I made for the DT Call at 2 Sketches 4 You. I love their blog and their sketches are my fave. And they always leave such heart warming comments!

This is a small gift bag that I made for my friend Beate, she has just started making cards so I wanted to give her some stamped images, so I filled the bag up with that as she was VERY happy to receive it. I'm so in love with the colors on this bag (as you might have noticed) they are just so warming!!


For the other sketch I made a 15x15 card for a friend that makes me smile. I haven't given it away yet, so one of you watching this might just be the one to get it! ;)


So I'm crossing my fingers, legs and anything that can be crossed that I make the DT. It would be such a joy and adventures. I love the 2S4Y challenges and all the DT girls are so creative and inspiring!! Wish me LUCK!! :)




9 kommentarer:

Lilacanglia sa...

Both are fantastic,
Love that little bag,
Hugs
Angie

Moni sa...

Waw stuning, love the colours you used! Hugs, moni

Maya sa...

Nyydelig gavepose og kort!!
Så masse herlige detaljer og farger :)

Og når det gjelder tålmod,neida jeg er ikke utstyrt med ekstra *fnis*
Egentlig veldig utålmodig,men når det kommer til papirhobby`n,så har jeg fått litt ekstra ;)
Ha en flotters dag,
klem fra Maya :)

Liza sa...

Two fabulous creation Ida, the little bag is so cute and your card very pretty. I love the colours you have chosen on both.

Liza x

Kruemel sa...

Both of these are so lovely! I´m keeping my fingers crossed for you to make it in the team.
Oh - and hope Gorjuss Girls # 2 will arrive today for you! ;o)
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Caryn sa...

Oh if you don't get picked I'll be gobsmacked!! These are so gorgeous. I love the idea of giving your friend those images in a little handmade bag - I'm going to do the same for my friend.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lena Katrine sa...

Krysser fingre for deg jeg vet du!! Kjempefine ting du har laget - flotte farger!

Tusen takk for koselige kommentarer i bloggen min - det setter jeg alltid like stor pris på!

Ha en riktig god helg! Klem

Emily sa...

Hi Ida! Wow! These are all great! I'm glad I stopped by and got a chance to see them:))

I wanted to thank you again for giving me the link for the Cookie Monster image. I have my card done and wanted to leave you a link to take a peek at it so here it is http://emily-atimetocraft.blogspot.com/2009/04/birthday-card-for-max.html
Hugs....Emily

Anki sa...

Jättefint! Stort lycka till! Tusen tack också för dina värmande ord om min lilla Miss Kitty som jag ritat. Ha en härlig vecka! Anki