13 april 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 35 - 1 Layer

Good morning everyone (Yes its almost noon and I just got up, but its the last day of easter break so I had to sleep in, hihi) Since its Monday again that means a new card for me to show you. This weeks challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge was to make a card with only one layer other then your card stock and image. And it was a hard one, I surfed the web, tutorilas and everything before I decided to try out the beautiful Build-a-Frame stamp set that Joachim got me some weeks ago and I masked and stamped and colored a whole day I think. Since I don't aim to well, there were alot of way off resultats until I was pretty OK happy with the result! :) The angel on the card is a hänglar cuteii! I have colored the image with ProMarkers.

Here's the card:


I also made a frame and colored it for the inside!


Thanks for visint me and leaving me comments! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break! I will try to make some cards today as there are a few challenges I would like to have a go at. So make sure to stop by later tonight for more updates! :)

4 kommentarer:

The Crafty Den sa...

Oh wow Ida your card is amazing. Your colouring is fantastic, you should be really pleased with it. Hugs, Denise x

coldwaters2 sa...

Oooo this is so cute what a great job you have done love the colours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kruemel sa...

Ida, your card is amazing! This is one of my favourite Hanglar stamps (I so wish they would be sold in Germany as well). And I have the same clear stamps set but never knew how to use it. You showed me!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Stephanie sa...

I absolutely love what you did with the challenge this week. Beautiful job!