01 april 2009

Pink Invitations

The London trip picture keep hauling it out as I'm on very low saving capacity on the computer I'm using (since my lap top is broken) so the pics will have to wait, but some cards I can show :)

I made some simple invitations for Joachim's sister Camilla, its for her little girls name party. So off course it had to be pink :) I wanted to make them clean and simple since there about 20 of them to be made. Let me know if you like them or not :)

I have submitted my first DT material for CCC and it will be up on the 6th of April over at the Cupcake Craft Challenge Blog. So make sure to pay attention next Monday for a great challenge!

3 kommentarer:

Lilacanglia sa...

they are beautiful,
hugs
Angie

Liv Irene sa...

De var kjempesøte, passer godt til en liten jente. Stå på Ida...!
Klemmer fra Livi og Sille:o)

Hege sa...

Så lekkert og kjempesøte!