10 mai 2009

Weekend News

I wanted to share some exciting news with you guys.. I got picked to be on the Design Team of a brand new challenge blog called Stampin' for the Weekend! Woo hoo :) I'm so happy to be on the team and the other DT members are just to talent, I cant wait to work with them. And this comes at a really good time for me, some joy in all the sadness comes a long way in the healing process.

The launch of the blog is June 5th. If you are trying to find your way out of your comfort zone then this is the new blog for you!



Visit the other lovely ladies of the Design Team:

Donna
Kimmi
Claire
Vicki
Amy
Poppet
Jen
Vanja
Nicola


Remember to become a follower so you always know what's going on.

The nameparty went well, Joachim tried the fish dish but I had hot dogs with the kids. Joachim stayed to go to a friends house where the name party was and I went to see my friend Maritha for a short visit. I have to get up early tomorrow to go to two car meetings in and around Oslo. Hopefully Joachim will go to and we can watch all the cars and meet their owners! :)

Have a good night everyone!!

4 kommentarer:

LENA sa...

Gratulerer med DT-plassen!

karen sa...

congratulations on your new dt post. i have had a look around your blog and it is great, thanks for your comment on my blog, i agree boy's cards are much harder than girls especially as they get older. (our family are mainly boys so had a lot of practice!!!) x karen x

The Crafty Den sa...

Wow what amazing news, many congratulations Ida. I must have missed that one, only now hearing about it. Will definitely be looking out for your first creation on June 5th. Hugs, Denise x

Torill sa...

Grattis!!!!
Så gøy! Velfortjent!! Lykke til og kos deg!