17 juni 2009

CPS-Card

I needed to make a card for a women turning 50 and was all out of mojo, but had to finish them so I could bring them with me to my grandmothers house today, so I used the CPS120 Sketch, this is the first time entering in the Card Positioning System Challenge so that's fun :) I rememberd that I hadn't made any cards with my new Basic Grey papers so took them out and put this card together, the poem says "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is the future, Today is LIFE!" And they say life begins at 50, so thought that would be a nice poem to have and I didn't want the number to take over the front of the card. I also decorated the inside with the left over papers and backside to match.

For this card I have used Bazzill CS, Basic Grey DP, Magnolia Cross titch Tilda colored with ProMarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Ivory, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocca, Amethyst, Lilac and white high lighter pen, corner decorations from Nille, Embossed Text from KH Design, Scalloped Nestie from QK with Tiny Alfa number, Martha Stewart border punch and colored lace in Amethyst.

Don't forget this weeks Berry Red & Royal Blue challenge at PfP,
Fathers Day/Something for a male challenge at CCC or
the Going Digital challenge at SFTW!


Wishing you all a day of sunshine :)

7 kommentarer:

helen sa...

fabulous colouring honey and the papers are scrummy , i love it
hugs
helen x

Natalie sa...

Ida this is gorgeous. x

Penni sa...

Hi Ida

This is gorgeous, love the colours.

Hugs
Penni
X

Gabriele sa...

Hello Ida,
this card is really great! I love the colour combination... and also the poem you used. You are right: I also think that this poem fits perfectly!
Greetings from Germany,
Gabriele

Teresa sa...

What a wonderful birthday card, just love it. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Vicki sa...

Oh Ida, I love this card, really like your colouring on the image it's fab and the colour's are so lovely. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog it did make me laugh!

Take care

Vicki x

Tonje sa...

Flott kort. Og jeg synes diktet du har brukt er helt perfekt for et 50-årskort.