22 juni 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 45 - Sketch

Hi everyone and a happy Monday to you all and welcome to this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge. This week we have sketch for you, and the DT has been so lucky that we got to chose any one of the Sandra Dry Digi Images to use on this weeks card. I've just gotten into this digi stamp world so I was very happy to receive a image.
I Chose Rosabell & Drake as I wanted to make a wedding card.

This my take on the sketch with the Sandra Dry image


I have used Bazzill CS, Daisy D's sweet baby jane collection DP, Sandra Dry Digi Image colored with ProMarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Ivory, Cool Grey 1, 2 and 3, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocco, Rudy and Blossom. Flowers from stash, ribbon also from stash colored with ProMarker Blossom to match, Rubon from Norsk Stempelblad (Wedding sheet) and Cuttlebug embossing folder Swirls.

Visit Sandra and the DT to see the use of the lovely images!! :)

Have a great Monday and hope you will join us at CCC this week!


9 kommentarer:

CraftyC sa...

Your card is beautiful Ida. I love the pretty papers and a great choice of image. Have a lovely week
Clairex

Mandy sa...

I did leave a comment but it went puff!!!! disappeared! sorry :( I just love this card!

Anonym sa...

Ett nydelig kort! Søtt motiv!

Diana Mancuso sa...

This wedding card is so beautiful! I love the ease and practicality of digi stamps myself and I really like the one you chose. The flowers are a gorgeous touch!

Natalie sa...

Ida this is lovely. x

Stephanie sa...

Absolutely beautiful!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) sa...

This is gorgeous!

helen sa...

gorgeous card ida, lovely colouring as usual and i love the pretty ribbon and flowers , fabulous
hugs
helen x

Caryn sa...

Fabulous Ida - nearly went for this one myself. Those flowers are so pretty on there, stunning wedding card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx