22 oktober 2009

Class card - ProMarkers

I have held two classes at Steffens this and last week. I have been really nervous about this because I think its so hard to communicate the way I colour to other people. But my students seemed happy when they went home, so hopefully I did okay! ;) I'm working on a hand out with the coloured used for the participants. So if you were at my class yesterday, please leave a comment with your e-mail (saving me some time finding them at work, lol)

Here's the card we made for the first class:



And here's the card we made during the second class:


MATERIALS USED: Sarah Kay - Christmas Preparations, Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses DP, Bazzill CS, Irene's Garden flowers, MS border punch, Gold Stars, Old paper from my grandmother, Tags from Tim Holtz, God Jul.. stamp from stash.


I'm doing two classes at DEN BLÅ HØNE on the 11th and 12th of November. (there are some open spots for the class on the 12th, contact Mona Linnes to sign up) But before that there's two PLAYING classes scheduled at STEFFENS. We will be playing with other things then colouring stamps! The classes will be held on the 5th of November and 9th of November. If you want to sign up contact us bty phone: 22 42 78 03 or by e-mail: steffens@hobby-norge.no




7 kommentarer:

Wiccababe sa...

you totally ROCK Ida
Debz
xx

Torill sa...

Regner med dette gikk helt supert!!
Så flink atte!! Knallfine kort!
Lykke til med lekinga også da!! Blomster eller??? hi hi

Her er det utrolig travelt om dagen, men i kveld skal jeg kose meg med scrappetreff!!!

klems

Unknown sa...

J love your jobs. This card are very beautiful.

Natalie sa...

Gorgeous cards Ida. x

Moni sa...

Waw so fab cards you made, great colouring and love colour combo! Hugs,Moni

Michele Roos sa...

Gorgeous cards Ida. Love the images you've used and the colouring is fabulous as always. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Tonje sa...

To flotte kort. Kan ikke skjønne annet enn at de som har vært på kurs må være fornøyd... Blir spennende å høre hva dere skal "leke" dere med på neste kurs.