29 juli 2010

LATE JULY CANDY

 Are you ready for some candy in July? Pinch the little banner from the left side of my blog and put it up on your blog WITH a link back to me and enter your name underneath. How easy isn't that?
 
You may notice I have a copyright message appearing when you right click anything on my blog, so to pinch the button please CLICK HERE!!
 
You can win a £10 gift voucher from the lovely Joanna Sheen. Remember to check out the store as she has free postage & packing WORLDWIDE.
 
Ends Aug 5th. Good luck everyone! :) 




 
 
 

7 kommentarer:

Andrea sa...

Hi Ida - I was hoping to join your candy but I can't work out how to snag your banner - keep getting the copyright message (sorry, probably me being dull!!) - what should I be doing please?
Love, Andrea xx

Unknown sa...

Hi there is a copyright message preventing you doing it, but if you go to my site: http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com and take the picture from there, I got it from another blog
Hope this helps x Leigh x
Hi Ida, I have popped it on my sidebar x Fingers x Leigh x

sandra sa...

Hi Ida!!!
Put it on my candy bar!
Thank you for opportunity!!!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Mirabelka sa...

I love Joanna Sheen flower stamps!!!!

Andrea sa...

Thank you - been able to grab the banner now and it's on my sidebar!
Love, Andrea xx

Unknown sa...

Hi, thanks for the chance... I buy my all my stuff from Joanna as I love the free postage he he !!!

LindaSS sa...

So glad i found this candy... i love Joanna`s shop.. :)

Thx for the chance