05 september 2010

LOTV - Challenge 63

 
Puh, the craft fair this weekend has been so much fun. Its always nice to meet the people behind the blogs and not at least to meet the people you already know but don't get to see so often. And I had a blast filling up the Copics rack time after time during the weekend and will have fun at work tomorrow when I'll be filling it again and hopefully during the week will have placed all 334 different colours into the web shop! (Puhh, I feel exhausted already, lol)
 
Oh and check out the Christmas collection that Gudrun from 3ndy Papir released yesterday. It right up my ally and I'm guessing when I raid the paper shelf's at work tomorrow we will need a refil!! ;) 

BUT, what I wanted to show was a card I made with the sketch from LOTV that I want to enter in their challenge no. 63. I have fallen in love with this cute teddy and can unveil that he will be on most of my Christmas cards this year! ;) 



A closer look of the gorgeous charm
 




Supplies used:
Papers are from Graphic 45, the ribbons were a gift from screppa, the heart button is from my grandmother, the super cute snowflake charm is from Korthobby, edge punch from MS, some scrappers floss, sticker letters from Jenni Bowlin and heart half pearls from Storyteller.
 
 Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend (what's left of it anyways!!)
 

10 kommentarer:

Anne sa...

Det kortet var til å spise opp! Nyyydelig fargelagt!

Jeg var nok en av de som var delaktig til at dere måtte etterfylle, må jeg innrømme *hihi*. Jeg bruker Promarkers og er stort sett godt fornøyd med dem, men jeg savner flere lyse og røde nyanser, så jeg måtte ha noen tusjer å komplettere med :-)

Marianne-db sa...

Nydelig julekort! Likte så gidt detaljen med den store sløyfa! Herlig motiv også :-)
Klem, Marianne

Vicky sa...

WOW....this ia a totally gorgeous & cute card. I luuurrrvveee the papers you've used. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog its great actually finally knowing a woman with the same interest in cars........its FAB lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Gro sa...

Så nusselig liten fyr. Copics, regner jeg med.
De treskoene kjøpte jeg i sommer. Og de er så gode, at jeg har kjøpt ett par til... ett ute, og ett inne :o)

Klem :o)

CraftyC sa...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the papers and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Tonje sa...

Nydelig kort! Fantastiske papir og kjempenusselig bjørn. Skjønner godt at han må med på julekortene i år!

Skulle gjerne vært på messa i helga, men bilen vår står uten hjul for tiden, så fikk det ikke til.... kjempemisunnelig på dem som var der!

Knerten sa...

Kjempenydelig kort, Ida !! Alltid koselig å se deg, også i helgen. Godt at du koste deg - på tross av...
Vi sees plutselig igjen.
Klem

Monique sa...

Wowza.. Love everything about this card... from the Dp, yummy ribbon and the cute snowflake charm... Wonderful!!

lil-paper-pixie sa...

Adorable card Ida, I love that teddy, i stamped him a few times whilst visiting my MIL but I think I need him in rubber, he is just too cute! Love the vintage papers, I am still stroking mine...LOL.

Knerten sa...

Nudelig denne karen her, og enda nuudeligere med fargeleggingen blir den !!