11 oktober 2010

Christmas with BO BUNNY

During the last week I have created things that's really different from what I usually make, but I've had a blast doing so. I have a tendency to get stuck on the same track and just keep playing it on repeat.. But hopefully during this fall I will continue to create thing with different styles. Connie has really inspired me with her Artsy style and I blame her for my latest wish list of Tim Holtz stamps ;) I'm taking her up on her challenge to use artsy background on my "cute style" cards! So stay tuned to see how that turns out!!

But the card I want to show you is one of five projects I'm doing with brown kraft lunch bags. I have used to sheets of Bo Bunny pattern papers, a text stamp, a set of MS punches (Deco fan), Cuttlebug embossing folder and some plain card-stock to make this. 
 
Front side







Tag inside the lunch bag


 Inside.
The paper bag is attached with a thick kraft ribbon that we sell at the store in rolls. 

Middle inside

Right inside

Left inside


 Am I overloading you all with pictures lately or do you prefer to see more detailed photo's?

TFL and for your comments! 
 

1 kommentar:

Lorraine sa...

oh my gosh Ida this is absolutely beautiful i love it and the colours are stunning xx