05 april 2011

{DT} Passion for ProMarkers 94

 
Thanks to all for joining my challenge last week at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS and welcome to Maya's challenge, she has choosen PINK & YELLOW as the theme week. 

I treated my self to a new sentiment stamp from North Star Stamps the other day, buuut using clear stamps with the distress ink pads is not my cup of tea, so not happy about that but oh well. I also found use of my old but yet unused fence punch from Martha Stewart. Isn't it fun when you discover new stash in the original packing when you haven't been shopping! ;)
 
 
 
Check the challenge blog to see this weeks sponsor.
 
Thanks for looking, good luck with the challenge!
 

4 kommentarer:

coops sa...

gorgeous card ida.i love the beautiful image and really pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

oheidia sa...

Sommerlig og nydelig dette kortet og kjempeflott i rosa og gult! Det gjerdet ble da veldig stilig på siden. Godt du endelig fikk brukt det:=)
Klem

Gro sa...

Nydelig kort, Ida. Motivet er bare herlig.
Klem :o)

Unknown sa...

This is so sweet, love the paper, and doily looks gorgeous xxx