12 april 2011

{DT} Passion for ProMarkers 95

Hi all, I'm safe and sound back from a great trip to Steinkjer where I attended the SteinkjerScrepp{a} crop. But before I left I totally forgot all the things I needed to organize, so I'm SO sorry for my post being late! 

This weeks theme at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS is to make your own embellishments, when you first see my card you might think that I only used the retro flower punch to make the flowers, but I also made the half pearls that I've used in the middle of them and on the sides. I used my Melting Pot, some FLEXX and black UTEE to make them.



Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher to spend in her online store.  You will certainly be spoilt for choice as there are lots of lovely goodies including promarkers!

joanna sheen 

Thanks for looking and have fun making your embellishments!!


2 kommentarer:

coops sa...

fantastic card ida.i love the saucy image and fab mono colours.your embellies are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Nikki sa...

This is so Pretty I love how you've colored her
hugs Nikki