24 februar 2009

2S4Y - Bonus Sketch & Photo News

Here's my card for the Bonus sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I really enjoyed playing this week and think LuLu (Laura) did a great job on the bonus sketch. Made the card in the same papers as Laura's Sketch 20 card as you can see. Masked the boy up and colored with my new Pro Markers and some Distress Refill ink.And guess what, today we went to pick up Joachim's new camera. A Canon Eos 50D and with it there was a backpage designed for Eos cameras which was really nice. Check out his blog later on tonight for a update on the cam! And since he has bought a new cam I get to inhearit the Eos 400D that we bought in the UK last May. Jippi yeah! :)

Hope you all had a great day!! I'm feeling a little bit better and hope to get some crafting done during this week. Having the volkswagen beetle girls over to my house on friday for dinner and giggeling but I have no idea what to serve. If you have any ideas, please leave me a comment!! :)

8 kommentarer:

Laura Davis sa...

Hello my friend what a fun, lovely card! I Love the bright colors:)
You should serve a big yummy lasagna to your friends! If you want the recipe just email me:0
Hugs,
Laura

Laura Davis sa...

Ugh I am having problems typing today that was supposed to be a smilie face! :)
Laura

~dawne sa...

Your card is very pretty..love your stamp work & the flourishes you used. I'm partial to sushi myself, but if that's a no go, order pizza:)

Savitri sa...

Oh goody on the new camera and you inheriting the 400D. I think it's what I have too, it's the XTi in the U.S. I love it but I need an upgrade so been looking and I think I'm almost set on the Nikon D300. I took a good look at the 50D but I think I'll jump over to the other side :)

LOVELY card!!! Super super cute. Love that little image!!! Oh love sushi too. My doctor will kill me but I eat sushi even when I was and am pregnant... just not as much.

For appetizers I love making bruchetta. It's easy. Dinner... I like things that you stick in the oven. You can prep before the event and just let it cook while you chit chat.

I had fondue too one time. That was fun!

cnelson sa...

such a cute card! glad to hear you are feeling better! maybe you can make a taco bar for the dinner...then everyone can kind of tailor it to exactly what they want.

Ewonne sa...

Vad bra att du är på bättringsvägen nu! Ditt kort är helt fantastiskt fint! Det turkosa och orangea är ju en underbar färgkombination...

Lulu sa...

Aww.. cute! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch too :) I looove the flowers on the side, what a great idea!!

Lea L. sa...

Such a cute card! I love those lace punched borders! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea