30 mars 2009

Back from London

I just got back from London this evening and what a response to my celebration candy! Good thing I have three prices. My trip was great, but my feet are killing me, I must have walked a hundred miles, hehe. But the Volkswagen show was great and I had a blast with my friends. I got some more ProMarkers too, so now I can practice making shadows.

There was more good news when I got home this afternoon, I'd gotten a parcel in the mail from my Aunt Grete with some lovely flowers and I had made the Top 5 list over at CCC with my Monster Card. The card has gotten the most comments after the candy post I think. I also got a mail with my first challenge for the CCC, so I cant wait to get started. Check out the new layout for the blog and the sketch challenge for this week as well.

I have to get to some dinner now, but I will be back later tonight with a selection og photo's from the trip! :) I try to visit all the blogs and people that enter in the candy and I must remind you that you DON'T qualify if you ONLY put the candy on the sidebar.

3 kommentarer:

Tumbleweed Trails sa...

Congratulations on your card making the Top Five List with CCC.
Hopefully your getting rested from all of the walking in London and your feet aren't screaming at you anymore. Can hardly wait to see your pictures. Have fun with that next CCC challenge.

JD

visionquest2020 at msn dot com

Lilacanglia sa...

Congratulations
Looking forward to seeing your photos of the great weekend,
crafting hugs
Angie,

CraftyC sa...

Glad you had a lovely time in London and the Promarkers where a bonus. Cant wait to see your piccies
Clairex