20 mars 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge # 6

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my
cousin Line Maria and to my Aunt Marianne!


Let's hope they don't snoop around this weekend and see this card ;) I made this for Marianne using a sketch from Sketch and Stash Challenge. The stamps I have used I have no idea where are from, the bakcground stamp is my mothers and the lady stamp is a stamp that came in a box of a 100 stamps all from unknown fabricators. I have masked the lady and stamped the background "around" her. The cardstock is Bazzil and the design paper is from Chatterbox (my all time fave!!)


Make sure to stop by tomorrow as I have some exciting news for you and also I will be posting a candy, to get an extra ticket in the candy you can start right now by becoming a follower to my blog. Those of you who already follow me will automatically get a ticket in the draw even if you don't comment and link the candy! Isnt that nice?? :)

And also to all the norwegian ladies/girls/women I'll see you at the Scraporama fare. I will only be there a short time on saturday as I have to go to the twins b-day party and Line Maria & Mariannes party on sunday. But I think I will manage to get some shopping done anyways :)

Have a nice day! :)

3 kommentarer:

Tami sa...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!!

Love this card....absolutely beautiful!!

Have a great day!
T

Becky sa...

Brilliant card Ida, great take on the sketch! Love that image with the flowers, so beautiful!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Cathy sa...

Beautiful card, and a great flower!
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
Cathy xx