06 april 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 33 - Sketch

I had to join in on the last CCC challenge before my DT term starts. So in the last minute I made this card. I just had to use one of the prints that Liv Irene & Silje gave me tonight. It was a envelop full of wonderful prints of stamps they know I don't have. Thank you both so much!! I'm very proud to say I got them hooked on making cards ;) Make sure you visit their blog to see their adorable cards!!

Over to the card, I used bazzil CS and Basic Grey DP, some Prima flowers, ribbion from Søstrene Grene, Border punch from Martha Stewart (I want more, they are just great) and a Whipper Snapper image if I'm not mistaken!?! (not 100% sure) and a Made with love metal charm.



Make sure to visit me tomorrow as I will post my DT project for the CCC challenge for next week. I'm soooo suuuper excited to see if anyone likes it :)

5 kommentarer:

Paula sa...

Love this little mouse...adorable card! Have fun on your new adventure with the CCC DT!

Karen Lee sa...

Oh my gosh....this card is adorable!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

Andrea sa...

Your card is so beautiful!
xAndrea

Liv Irene sa...

Så fint kort, gøy at du likte trykkene. Stå på....

Klem Liv Irene & Silje

Liv Irene sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.