06 april 2009

Friday Sketchers - 46

With the prints I got yesterday I made another card. I wanted this to be for a kid so I couldn't flower it up to much! I used a sketch over at Friday Sketchers. Not too happy about the result but.. Once I get some dinner I'll maybe be in my mojo again! :) I have been coloring images today and washing some laundry as it is Monday again. Its not easter holiday until Wednesday so have to keep on with the choir's until then. But I have been sitting outside and enjoying the sunshine for a while today. Even though I have the worst cough I couldn't resist ;) Joachim brought me home some medisin so I'll get better soon! Anyways here's my card:

I also submitted this to A Spoon Full Of Sugar, where the challenge is to create a card with the persons age on it. And on my card I have the age 4 years! (only in norwegian that is) :)

Make sure you visit Joachim's new photoblog. It's the grand opening today!! :)




3 kommentarer:

Charlotte sa...

Hey Ida. This is the first time I have visited your blog. I really like your cards and the papers you chose to go with them. My husband is in th photography to so I will get him to have a look at Joachim's blog. Congratulations on making the design team at Cupcake craft challenges. Charlotte x

Torill sa...

KNALLKUL!!!

Vicki sa...

Hi Ida

This card is so cool, love it.

thanks for adding a link to my blog candy and for playing along, good luck xx vicki xx