Sorry for not posting anything in some days now. I have been to tired and sad to get anything done. My grandmother is still in the hospital and it does not look very good for her to survive, so my motivation had been really bad. But today I have decided to get crafting again and try to make some cards. A nice thing is that she has kept my Get Well card at the hospital with her by the bed, all the other things she has received she has sent home!
On a another note I have received an Award that I would like to share with you. Thank you Angie for giving it to me, it made a day a lot happier!! :)
The rules for the award:
- The winner may put the logo onto their blog.
- Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
- Nominate 10 blogs.
- Put links to their blogs.
- Leave a message for the nominees.
So I want to give this award to the following people, in random order:
- Livi & Sille - Thanks for inspiring me with the coloring for my images, and for being such nice and helpful people!!
- Ewonne - Thanks for making gorgeous cards that I can dream of making my self :p I love your style!!
- Kristine - Thanks for great tutorials and beautiful cards! A great inspiration, and again a she has style to her that I can only dream about.
- Hege - Thanks for providing me with the inspiration to get scrapping, if you could come to my house and give me kick in the but I would get started for real to :) Wonderful and delicious is what I think about Hege's LO's!!
- Jannhild - Thanks for inspiring me, your cards are the cutes!! :)
- Lena Katrine - Thanks for inspiring me with your wonderful cards and altered projects!!
- Tammy - Thanks for inspiring me with your delicious cards! Your use of color and elements are great!!
- Erin - Thanks for inspiring me with your gorgeous cards!! I love them !!
- Dennis - Thanks for inspiring me with your great cards they rock!
- Liza - Thanks for inspiring me with your awesome cards, your use of colors is great!!
Thanks to all of you who are leaving me comments! I love them! Now I'm off to make my DT project for Mondays challenge at the Cupcake Craft Challenge! Remember to join us in this weeks challenge that is to use one layer on your card (other then your base and image)
Wish you all a GREAT weekend! :)