26 mai 2009

1st ProMarker Challenge

Tuesday has FINALLY arrived!! Its time for the launch and first challenge at the Passion for ProMarkers blog. The waiting time for this day has been almost unbearable, all the girls have been super excited, and o what hundred e-mails have been sent back and forth. But my how fun it all has been!

For the first challenge ANYTHING GOES, meaning you can make anything as long as you color your project with ProMarker pens!!! How easy is that :)

For my first DT card I made a baby boy card, Camilla (Joachim's sister) just became a aunt and needed a card for the little boy so this is how it turned out:



I have used Bazzil CS and Autum Leaves DP, CB embosser swiss dots folder, retro flower punch, rub-on from Melissa Frances, Brads from BG, Nestabillities Label Three, Ribbon from stash (colored with ProMarkers to match the card)

For my card I have used the following ProMarkers:

  • Flowers: Ivory, Apricot and Lemon
  • Hedgehog: Cool Grey 3, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink and Vanilla
  • Butterfly: Lavender and Lilac
  • Teddybear: Lemon and Apricot
  • Hammock: Pastel blue, Blue Pearl, Lime Green and Forrest Green.

And did you see the prices for our first challenge?
3 x ribbon kits, A set of 92 ProMarker pens, 2 stamps and 5 sheets of download from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps. I'm really jealous I can't enter.

Check out the DESIGN TEAM's card as I think they are STUNNING!


16 kommentarer:

helen sa...

perfect card for a baby hon, gorgeous colouring too, enjoy today
hugs
helen x

Gina sa...

Beautiful card Ida, I just love the soft colours you have used, have a good day :)
Gina xxx

Wiccababe sa...

fabulous card Ida, love your colouring - good luck for a successful launch day
xx

Natalie sa...

Gorgeous card Ida. x

Suzanne sa...

Here's to a great day and great card too. Sue :o)

Liv Irene sa...

Du er så flink altså:o)

Klem Livi

Powerful Search Engine sa...

Perfect card for a baby boy gorjuss colouring in too, hugs Pascale

Tonje sa...

Very cute card! So appropriate for a little boy. And I see you have used the sketch from sketch saturday as well... (it's just because I'm working on a card for the same challenge that I noticed...)

lil-paper-pixie sa...

So adorable Ida I love it.........that stamp is lovely.

Hugs

Sarah

Anonym sa...

Adorable card, Ida, and this little hedgehog is one of my favourites!
Maria xx

Caryn sa...

So gorgeous. I love the layout you've used. Might need to buy those nesties now!!

Hugs,
Caryn xx

Lena Katrine sa...

Å, dette var fiiint! Så flott fargelegging, nydelige farger og flotte detaljer!

Go'klem

Torill sa...

Tusen takk for hjelpen!
Jeg ble litt forvirret en stund - men fint at jeg er med på ProMarkers-utfordringa:0)
Kortet ditt var jo bare helt nydelig!!!
PS: bare arti å bli husket, kjære stalker:0)
klem

Mar G sa...

Gorgeous card Ida...I love the layout, papers, flowers & image. Your colouring is fab...I'm hoping that I can improve on mine!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :-) Mar x
Ps - Where in Norway are you? I have family in Sandnes & Moss! x

tiggertastic sa...

what a lovely card, the flowers look fantasic embossed and your 2-2-2 card is fantastic

Maria Matter sa...

Ida, this is adorable! Such a cute image, lovely coloring! Love the embossed panel and flower!
Blessings, Maria