14 mai 2009

Another confirmation card

Today I made another confirmation card. I have tried to stare away from the vintage style, but when I made the thorn edges and distressing yesterday it gave me a taste of earth, so today's card is a bit vintage. The pretty paper is from Melissa Frances, the stamp is from the Norwegian company Stempelglede (Maribell), the butterfly brads are from Livi & Sille, the gorgeous ribbion is from Ask Antikk & Interiør, Edges are stamped with the Grunge Collection set also from Stempelglede, distressed with Marvy Dark Brown, flowers are from prima and tag from Panduro Hobby and I used my Martha Stewart border punch to do the borders! I just love this punch!!

This is my first vintage card, so be kind with the comments ;) Hihi. Here's how it turned out:


The picture got very small when I uploaded it, but I'm to tired to fix it right now. I can sleep in half an hour tomorrow as I don't start until 09:00, but that means I have to stay later on a friday and that's no fun. Hopefully all the kids will get picked up early so that I can go home! ;)

On Sunday its the Norwegian national day, so to all the Norwegians reading my blog, Hipp hipp hurra for 17 mai! :) Enjoy the weekend and celebrate with joy! :)

Good night, see you all in blogland tomorrow :)

7 kommentarer:

coldwaters2 sa...

Hi Ida oh my another wonderful work of art a truly lovely creation and yes I agree that these colours do make it feel vintage and I love it

Hugs
Lorraine x

Bea sa...

Its beautiful and the colours are lovely
Bea x

Lilacanglia sa...

Its gorgeous,
Love the colours,
Hugs
Angie

Liv Irene sa...

Nydelig Ida, fine farger på kortet.
Gøy å se at du også prøver litt vintage.

Klem Livi

The Crafty Den sa...

Gorgeous card Ida. I love the image, so beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

mayzan sa...

Har snoket rundt hos deg og legger igjen ett lite spor som takk for titten =)

Mye flott hos deg =)
Ha en fin helg og 17mai =)

Hilsen May-Britt

Nina sa...

Er det noen jeg blir imponert over, så er det dere scrappeberter! Hva dere må legge ned av tid! Og for en fantasi! Takk for hyggelig kommentar på bloggen min - og ja - jeg har jo dobbelt sett Solør- og Odalsbunad. Ønsker deg en fin 17. mai også!