13 mai 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 18 - Sketch & Awards

Here's a card I made today with a sketch from Charisma Cardz. This is for my Aunt, she wanted me to make her three cards for her. So one is done and two to go! For this card I have used Bazzil & Chatterbox, Gorjuss girl stamp, Congratulations stamp from stash which is embossed with white, QK swirls, Cuttlebug Polka embosser folder, Glitter glue, flowers from IKEA and stash and the Gorjuss girl is colored with ProMarkers.

I also want to enter it to the Creative Inspiration Challenge where the challenge is embossing, and I have one polka embossed panel on this card :)

Here's how it turned out:


And I was so lucky to get three awards from Vicki that I want to share with you.



I want to pass them on to everyone who was so wonderful and left me comforting comment when my grandmother passed away. Thank you all!

Denise, Sam, Karine, Kjerstin, Carol Ann, Desiree, Helen Laurence and Lorriane.

Feeling a bit better now so will go into work tomorrow. Joachim came home with my fave fizzy drink so I'm a happy camper again!

Have a great evening! :)

16 kommentarer:

clare sa...

gorgeous card..so love the colour combo..and the Gorjuss girl is coloured in so beautfully..TFS hugs clare x

Lilacanglia sa...

beautiful,
Adore the colours,
Hugs
Angie

The Crafty Den sa...

Wow what an amazing card. I love the gorjuss girl (of course) and your colouring is awesome. The colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for thinking of me. Hugs, Denise x

Vee sa...

A really stunning card Love the papers and the swirls in the background, and the image is coloured so perfectly. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Kjerstin sa...

Tusen takk for award!! Var koselig å bli nevnt/husket på!
Og nyyydelig kort igjen - har å strekke meg etter.... ;)
Kjerstin c",)

Anonym sa...

Hi Ida! This is a beautiful card! I love the lovely soft colours and that Gorjuss image is beautiful. Congratulations on the awards, too!
Hugs, Vanja

Brittany sa...

Very pretty card!!!!
Brittany xx

Sam sa...

Thank you so much for the awards babe. I will pick them up and put them on my blog after work today.
Thanks again and glad to see that you are a little happier now.
Take care sweetie
Sam x

Liv Irene sa...

Kjempe søtt kort. Vi er mektig imponerte begge to. Utrolig fine de noe stemplene dine.

Klem fra Sille og Livi

Anonym sa...

Dette var et virkelig fint kort.Fargesansen din er helt topp.
Klem fra mamsen.

Anonym sa...

thank you sweety. I am glad you a re feeling a bit better & are feeling up to work again. I lost both my grandparents in the space of a year a couple of years back. We are a close family so I know how you must be feeling. Take care x x

Anonym sa...

PS I love the card too!x

Nicola sa...

Such a beautiful card Ida - loving these soft tones and your beautiful image. These papers are real lush.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sam sa...

Forgot to say earlier that your card for the challenge is fab - I love it.
Take care
Sam x

Carol Ann sa...

Beautiful card Ida. Thank you for thinking of me I will put award on my blog once I have worked out how to do it :)
I am glad you are feeling much better.

Hugs

Carol Ann

Sally sa...

Fabulous card. I love the colors you have used. Thank you for joining us this week at Chrisma Cardz.