11 mai 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 39 - Card for a man/boy

This weeks challenge is to make a card for a male/boy. And o'boy that was hard. I twisted my head and figured I'd peek it as simple as I could which made it even harder. Hehe. But there is a birthday man coming up and he is not a fan of all the decorations so it will come to good use! :)

For the card I used a Hänglar stamp, Bazzil & Kaiser Craft papers, sentiment rub-on and stamp from Norsk Stempelblad, flower from a local shop and a old ribbion from stash.

Challenge your self and join us in this weeks challenge at the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog.

Not feeling to well today, so I didn't go into work today. Been feeling strange during the weekend, so I'll try to get some sleep and get back to normal today hopfully! But for all you others, have a GREAT day! :)




7 kommentarer:

Lilacanglia sa...

Super card,
Love the layout, colours etc,
Hugs
Angie

Liv Irene sa...

Hei,
Kult kort, du må lære meg og bruke ProMarkers en dag, du er jo blitt helt proff....
Synd å høre at du ikke er helt i form. Håper du blir bedre snart.

Klem Livi

Vicki sa...

Hiya Ida,

sorry to hear that your not feeling to good today, I hope you will soon be on the mend.

I love this card, especially the HS image, the layout is fab too.

When you get a spare moment or two, pop over to my blog as there are a few awards waiting for you to collect, take care luvly ((hugs)) xx vicki xx

Erin... sa...

Love this one! Great papers adn super cute image!

The Crafty Den sa...

I love it Ida, well done on completing my challenge! Hugs, Denise x

Kruemel sa...

Love your card Ida! I wouldn´t have thought of placing a flower on my boy cards - but on yours they look great!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Stephanie sa...

great job on this weeks challenge, adorable card.