24 mai 2009

Skissedilla #9

Once upon a time I had a plan.. to make a album with all the lovely photo's I had, but then the card making bug bit me and my 12x12 album is dusting away with 4 LO's in it, and 2 of them I made at a class. Hehe. But then I signed up for a PRIMA class at Bikuben to boost the scrapper in me (cause I think there is one in everybody, and a card maker off course), but then my grandmother passed away and I totally forgot about it. But I couldnt let that stop me anymore, so I made this LO of me and my friend Cecilie. The pictures are taken on her birthday party in March. We always take our picture in the toilet mirror. Goofey but thats a us! :) The products are from PRIMA, the thickers from American Crafts and the brown letters I have nada clue where came from. The background for the small photo's is the packing that the siver stars came in, and the victorian paper in the back I made with a Prima stamp.

My first contribution to Skissedilla turned out like this:



Be kind to if you comment, this is only my 5th LO ever ever ever!! :p

Join me again tomorrow for my design team card for Cupcake Craft Challenge! And remember to join my candy!!

3 kommentarer:

crafty amy sa...

Well I love it, its so bright and fun and again the layout is just perfect!

X Amy X

salvie sa...

Kjempeherlig skisse med flotte "glad" bilder og fargevalg.En skisse til å bli glad av:D

HegeAL sa...

Du kan jo trygt bare fortsette med scrappingen! Kjempenydelig!

Takk for at du deltar!