02 juni 2009

To late, but..

..here's the card for last week sketch at Mojo Monday. I had it ready and photographed on Sunday but due to the confirmation I did not have time to post it. So I thought I would show it to you any ways. Its for my aunt Grete who is going to a baptism on Sunday. I'll try this weeks challenge and try posting it in time :p

Here's how the card turned out:


I have used dark brown Bazzill CS, double sided DP from October Afternoon (Daydream: Rain Boots), Prima bling and flowers, brads from America Kraft, QK nestie, Penny Black baby hammock stamp, image is colored with ProMarkers: Rose Pink, Blossom, Lime Green, Forrest Green, Blush, Dusky Pink, Ivory, Apricot, Cool Grey 1, 2 and 3 and Mustard.

Thanks for looking! :)

Make sure you check out the Stampin' for the Weekend blog, as it opens on Friday with its first challenge! Can't wait for all the fun to begin!!

5 kommentarer:

coldwaters2 sa...

Oh Ida this is so beautiful I love it your colours and that image are truly awesome. I know what it's like to be late posting lol...I have done it a few times recently.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Natalie sa...

Ida this is stunning. x

Anonym sa...

oh its gorgeous so pretty I love the colours & that image is very cute x

Torill sa...

Hei du "lille". dette stempelet er utrolig søtt! Så avslappende og deilig!!

En elg i hagen... ja hvorfor ikke! det er så mye mellom himmel og jord, at hvorfor ikke!!!??
Sommerfuglen er blitt et godt symbol for meg etter dette utsagnet til Sondre. Hver gang vi ser en sommefugl - sender vi en tanke til pappan min...

tusen takk for koselig kommentar - igjen:0)
klem

Kjerstin sa...

WOW - just loved this one!! The colours, the swirl, the 2 bars with paper under the picture... - wonderful!!! :D