I have Line on my bloglist and she is a DT member over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge so I read about Build-a-Card blog hop on her blog and just had to join in. I hoped around and found all the clues to put on my card and this is what I ended up with:
Click on the picture for a larger view (glimmer mist does not show so well in the small photo)
- Blue base (and dress color)
- Oval text hanging from the charm (QK nestie)
- Matting of the design paper.
- Gorjuss girl stamped image (colored with ProMarkers)
- Grenn + Pink extra colors
- Light blue ribbon
- Flowers sprayed with Glimmer Mist (Lime Twist & Pearl)
- Charm hanging from ribbon and inside
- Sparkeling on flowers, gems and brads.
- Friendship rubon!
I have used Bazzill CS, Basic Grey Lemonade DP, Gorjuss girl stamp colored with ProMarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 1, Pastel Yellow, Mustard, Gold, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Rose Pink and China Blue, Oval QK nestie, metal butterfly and heart charm from stash, Flowers from stash and Retro flower punch, large and medium, Melissa Franes friend rubon, stickers from Basic Grey, Strass fra Inkido, Brads from Papirloftet, Ribbon fra stash, jump rings from ebay, Color Box Creamy Brown ink, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Pearl and Lime Twist.
Thanks so much for looking and check back tomorrow for my Cupcake Craft Challenge DT card! :)