11 juli 2009

Sukkersøtt Sommer #2

Sukkersøtt is having a summer challenge even though they are all on holiday. I have made a card for the first challenge to, but cannot show it to you until Monday as I mixed it up with the Cupcake Craft Challenges design team card (yes I know, I'm crazy!!) but what I can show you is the card for challenge no. 2 which is to lift something that the DT ladies have made. So I looked around the blogs and saw a envelop card I wanted to make. (lidea liftet by Carina) I loved making one for Line Maria's confirmation so I wanted to give it another go and this is how it turned out:

(click on the pictures for a larger view)




I have used 3ndypapir DP, Prima lace, Ladybug & Friends sentiment stamp, cut out with QK oval nestie, bling from Prima (thanks to my brother for the wonderful gift that included Prima blings, wee), metal charms from stash (key is from a candy I won @ Brita's blog), prima flowers and leafes (that I won at a scrapbook class with Ania @ Bikuben) and tie lace from stash.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend! I'm currently at my brothers house being a super duper sweet sister and helping him clean so the Prima gifts will keep on coming!! :D

And check out Fran's B-day & 100k hits candy! :) Happy birthday to you Fran! :)


3 kommentarer:

Linda sa...

WOW girl this is soooo STUNNING!! I don't think I have seen this style of card before....very lovely.

Becky Carafa sa...

This is just beautiful, you do fantastic work!

bente_me sa...

Kjempeflott kort! Reint og effektfullt:) Ha en fortsatt god sommer:)