Its Monday and Cupcake Craft Challenge time again! This week we have a recipe for you to use, we want to see 3 BUTTONS, 2 PATTERN PAPERS and 1 RIBBON. This was a tricky one for me, but with some creative help from my Aunt I managed to get it together! :)
(Click on the photo for a larger view)
- Stamps: Penny Black - Friendship qoute
- Pattern Papers: Basic Grey - Marakesh
- Embellishments: Buttons, Scrappers floss, Ribbon,
- Tools: Retro flower punch - Medium and large, Mom's corner punch.
- Medium: Memento Ink - Black, Distress ink - vintage photo.
This week one lucky winner will get a £10 gift voucher from Quixotic Paperie. The store is packed with super sweet stash so check it out by click on the logo below!
Thanks for looking and good luck with the challenge! :)