04 august 2009

Sukkersøtt Jubileumsutfordring #2

The Norwegian challenge blog SUKKERSØTT is celebrating their 1 year blogaversary and with some great challenges. Challenge #2 is to make a minimalistic card and I had to make three thank you cards for Joachim's grandmother so it was perfect for this challenge. This is what I came up with:

(Click on the picture for a larger view)


Recipe:
  • Stamps: none
  • Pattern Papers: none
  • Embellishments: Flower from Nille, Angel charm from stash and Ribbon from Søstrene Grene
  • Tools: Cuttlbug - Embossing folder.
  • Medium: Color Box Creamy Brown ink
Hopefully I will have time to make the two other challenges to, but my neck is killing me at the moment so I have a appointment with the physiotherapist tomorrow and the chiropractor on Wednesday, keeping my fingers crossed they will whip me back into crafting shape!! :)


1 kommentar:

Gry-Heidi sa...

Ååå, så nydelig! Stilig og delikat, kjempefin grønnfarge du har brukt!

Klem, Gry-Heidi :)