04 august 2009

Sukkersøtt Jubileumsutfordring #3

Hoping this airs just in time for the challenge end at 22:00. Challenge #3 was to make a card that defines you as a cardmaker or just use the stash that you favor. So I have used some stash I favor, brads, Martha Stewart punch, Creamy Brown ink, flowers with a cruel, ProMakres pens - ohh me love!, my new Sugar Nellie - Demure stamp (Thanks Denise!!!) QK, and ribbons. I also wanted to use some stamps from Stempelglede and some metal charms (n half pearls for this one seeing as I have the brads not to sure how they would match) but I had to time as seeing the deadline was at 22:00.


Also I have not added a sentiment, as of my lack of time, so if you have any suggestions to where I should put it, please leave me a comment! :)

Thanks for looking and wish me luck in the Sukkersøtt Celebration Challenges!! :)


7 kommentarer:

Maria Matter sa...

Wowza, this is gorgeous Ida! What a beautiful image, looks wonderful paper pieced! Love those flowers too!
blessings, Maria

Anonym sa...

Hei!
Å, for et nydelig kort;D! Lekre ark og herlig pynt;D Søtt motiv, kjempe fint fargelagt;D
Klem Ida:o)

Sam sa...

Lovely card hun and all the best in the challenge too.
When you get a chance there is something on my blog for you 2nd post down.
Take care
Sam x

Michele Roos sa...

Gorgeous card Ida. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Pretty papers and flowers to. Hugs Michele x

Hanna sa...

Hej!
Wow för ett underbart kort, Ida!
Läcker färgläggning och många härliga detaljer!
Ha en riktigt trevlig helg!
Kramar från Hanna

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Ida, what a stunningly gorgeous card lol! I'm glad you're using your image - you've made her look amazing. The flowers and lace look so pretty. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Rachel sa...

delicate....:)You are weird!!!