13 august 2009

Sukkersøtt prize

Woo Hoo I WON!!

Look at this yummy stash I won when Carina picked my card for one of the Sukkresøtt celebration challenges. And the beautiful card was also in the pack. The stash was just perfect for me, I loved it all and cannot wait to use it! But I'll have to wait until next week, cause today I'm off to set up our camp for the slug bug meet I'm going to this weekend!


A fellow slug bug driver was in a accident yesterday so all my thoughts go to him and his family for a speedy recovery!


3 kommentarer:

Kimmi sa...

Congrats Ida. I love your cards so you deserve to win :O)

Enjoy the Slug Bug meet!!

Kimmi xxx

Torill sa...

Var skikkelig søt!!! Elsker elsker ikke...
Knallfint kort, og grattis med premie!!! Deg vel unt!

Anonym sa...

Hei-hei!!;D
Velfortjent, kortet ditt var herlig;D!!
Klem Ida:o)