20 september 2009

What a day.. 2

Today was not as crazy as yesterday but I had just as much fun! And I think my new boss Siv will have her hands full with me and Sabine. Sabine is so much fun and I love that I will be working with her!! Thanks to everyone who visited us at the stand! :)

I hurried and took some some photo's before the place got crowded and here you see Steffnes stand:




And here you see the two "stalker" friends cracking each other up, screppa & Little:


I told you yesterday that my ProMarkers colouring class was fully booked on November 11th at Den Blå Høne, so Mona and I have decided to set up another class the next day, November 12th. Contact Mona Linnes (post@denblahone.no) if you want to sign up for the class!

Check back tomorrow to see my design team card for the Cupcake Craft Challenge!!



2 kommentarer:

Suzanne sa...

wow Ida I am so happy for you.. what did I say one door closes and another one opens and this is the one opening for you at the moment...and what is beyond looks very exciting. Sue :o)

Torill sa...

Neimen hei du!!
Så koselig det var å møte deg IRL!
Akkurat like kjekk som jeg tenkte meg! Og for et vakkert bilde!!:0)

Jammen sliten etter helga jeg, men på jobb (nå ha jeg pause altså:0)).
Klem fra meg!!!
Ha en strålende mandag!