12 oktober 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 61

Its Monday again and time for another Cupcake Craft Challenge. This week we would like to see you use stitches and buttons on your card. And I have to admit I took out the sewing machine and was so eager to get my sewing machine back that I forgot to unfold the card when I was sewing on the card and ended up sewing it all together, making it impossible to open. LOL, so I had to add a new base and this is how it ended up:


The vintage style is something that I enjoy looking at but don't feel I have the hang of so I have challenged my self to make some for Christmas and this is my first attempt.

Recipe:

  • Stamp: Kreativ Hobby - God Jul
  • Image: Vintage print from Minne-hjørnet.
  • Pattern Papers: Graphic 45 - Christmas Past Collection.
  • Embellishments: Old hymn page, Tim Holtz ticket, Lace from my granny, Buttons from my granny, half pearls, flowers from Panduro and Wild Orchids, Scrappers Floss, Small cake paper heart.
  • Tools: Sewing machine, snow crystal punch.
  • Medium: Distress - Vintage photo
Thanks for looking and good luck with the challenge!!


9 kommentarer:

Liv Irene sa...

Hallois Ida.

Nydelig kort, jeg tror ikke du har noe som helst problem med å lage vintagekort :o)

Klem Livi

queen-of-nostalgia sa...

Your first attempt? This is lovely! I love it :)

Cheers!
Kristen

Anonym sa...

love your creation!
elborgi

Tonje sa...

Det er fort gjort å gjøre feil når man er ivrig... måtte le litt av symaskinhistorien din...

Kjempeflott kort.

Lissie sa...

Absolutely stunning!

Gro sa...

Du har da dreisen på dette. Nydelig er det.

Wenche J. sa...

Nyyydelig vintage kort!

Caryn sa...

You make me laugh!! I have done that before too.

Fantastic card again hun.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Catherine sa...

Your card is gorgeous. For a first attempt it is spectacular ! I love everything vintage and I have made many vintage cards in the past, yours is just perfect ! Have been to Norway two years ago and I have fallen in love with your country...