Its Monday again and time for another Cupcake Craft Challenge. This week we would like to see you use stitches and buttons on your card. And I have to admit I took out the sewing machine and was so eager to get my sewing machine back that I forgot to unfold the card when I was sewing on the card and ended up sewing it all together, making it impossible to open. LOL, so I had to add a new base and this is how it ended up:
The vintage style is something that I enjoy looking at but don't feel I have the hang of so I have challenged my self to make some for Christmas and this is my first attempt.
- Stamp: Kreativ Hobby - God Jul
- Image: Vintage print from Minne-hjørnet.
- Pattern Papers: Graphic 45 - Christmas Past Collection.
- Embellishments: Old hymn page, Tim Holtz ticket, Lace from my granny, Buttons from my granny, half pearls, flowers from Panduro and Wild Orchids, Scrappers Floss, Small cake paper heart.
- Tools: Sewing machine, snow crystal punch.
- Medium: Distress - Vintage photo
Thanks for looking and good luck with the challenge!!