08 november 2009

DT - In2Stamps

I'm super excited to show you my first DT card using the new In2Stamps stamps that dropped into my mail box yesterday. I was super tired after work but just had to colour one and have a play with it. And here's the card I made:


Recipe:
  • Stamps: In2Stamps -Winter '09 collection - The Singing Three Kings, Norsk Stempelblad - Juletekst 21B.
  • Pattern Papers: 3ndy Papir - Desember.
  • Embellishments: McGill punch, Flowers from Wild Orchids.
  • Tools: MS Flourish border punch, Blending tool.
  • Medium: ProMarkers, Embossing powder, Stickles gliter glue, Distress - Vintage photo
In the Winter Collection from In2Stamps there's 6 stamps and I will be posting cards made with the stamps on a regular basis. Visit the In2Stamps blog to see cards made by the other designers.

Thanks for looking and drop me a line to let me know you have visited me! (I'm such a sucker for the comments, hihi)


9 kommentarer:

Kristin sa...

Gratulerer som DT! :D

Flott kort du hadde lagd! :D

PinksyDoodles sa...

This is gorgeous, I love these stamps and you have coloured this one beautifully. I really like the sentiment and the way you have used the punch on the edge of the card.
Clare x

Natalie sa...

Great job Ida, this is beautiful. x

sandra sa...

So beautiful!
I love all about it!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Neenie sa...

What a gorgeous card, Ida! Love the image and really love the gorgeous scripted sentiment. Fabulous!!x :)

Tonje sa...

Supert kort. Nydelige stempler og flott fargelegging!

Lena Katrine sa...

Knallflott kort Ida!!! Flotte farger, og morsomt motiv, og lekre detaljer!

Håper du hadde en flott messe opplevelse i helga!
Formen kommer seg, og i dag er det tilbake på jobb :(

Ha en fin dag! go'klem

Anonym sa...

wunderschön!
LG
Elma

Saskia sa...

Gorgeous card!! So beautiful and so elegant!!

Saskia :)