06 desember 2009

DT -In2Stamps

Here's a card I made using the In2Stamps Toy Store rubber stamp from the Winter '09 Collection. Its so cute and reminds me of a good old fashion Christmas.

I have made a "how to" on making this card, check out the IN2STAMPS blog to see it.



Recipe: see the In2Stamps blog

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful 2nd Sunday of advent.

Remember my CHRISTMAS CANDY, click HERE to see the requirements.

I'm sneaking this card into the Friday Sketchers Challenge 81.


6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

wonderful card!
Hugs
Elma

Saskia sa...

Ida,

Your card is so beautiful and so elegant! Lovely work!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Norma sa...

Ida, gorgeous card. Love the colour scheme. Adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully. Great take on the sketch and I love the hidden tag idea.

Hugs.
Norma

Torill sa...

Så stilig!!
Knallfint og nostalgisk julekort!!
KLEMMER!!

Nicola sa...

Stunning creation Ida, such a sweet image and wonderful details.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Cardmaking Galore sa...

Stunning card - love the whole composition