11 januar 2010

Skissedilla 41 - To late..

I have decided that 2010 is going to be the year when I start scrapping. And I thought I would start it off with a sketch from Skissedilla. I have only made a hand full of LO's in my crafty careerer so I'm excited to see how it goes! Today I had some time and sat down and made a LO. Photographed it and went to make this post, to find out the deadline was yesterday ;) So I guess I get 10 point for the effort and 0 for the accomplishment.

The LO has a picture of my late grandmother and her siblings, and the title says: "From the Time you were Young".

Here's the layout I made with Skissedillas Sketch #41:


Thanks for looking!

3 kommentarer:

Knerten sa...

Å, den var kjempenydelig, Ida :-) Er det Prima; blomsten til venstre ?

Tertia sa...

This is truely beautiful!

Kjerstin sa...

Herlig LO, Ida!! Nå MÅÅ jeg få lagt meg litt i selen jeg også! ;) Du inspirerer!! Var ei stund si jeg hadde vært innom deg nå - likte godt det nye utseendet på bloggen din! :)
(Har forresten familie i Gjerdrum, Bogetvedt, gøy å se at du var derfra! ;)

Scrappy klem! C",)