04 januar 2010

SteinkjerScrepp{a} 2010

Guess who is going to SteinkjerScrepp{a}? I got my work schedule today and after a quick switch with Sabine I could confirm that I was headed to Steinkjer in April. I have never been north of Røros here in Norway (yeah yeah yeah I know.. but I have travel a lot in foreign countries instead) so I'm looking forward to seeing a new part of Norway.

I will be holding two ProMarkers classes. You can sign up for these once the registration is open, follow the SteinkjerScrepp{a} blog for the announcement.



If you are going to the meet and want to get your hands on some ProMarkers (or Cartridge paper) you can pre-order them at Steffens web shop and I will be happy to bring them with me to Steinkjer. (Note: Payment must be received within April 7th, and add comment "Ship with Ida to Steinkjer")

See you there! :)

3 kommentarer:

Torill sa...

Så snedig!!!!
Gleder meg stort!!!
Hærlighet så bra!!!
- og tusen takk for reklamen!

Hildegunn sa...

Supert at du skal på SteinkjerScreppa! Jeg har også store planer om å tilbringe noen timer der : )

Unknown sa...

ååå jeg gleder meg, Ida!!
Supert at du kommer og holder kurs for oss steinkjerscrepper!