Its Tuesday and time for the 38th challenge at Passion for ProMarkers. This week we have a colour challenge for you - Agean, Sky Blue and Cool Aqua. This is such a great colour combo, seeing as you can layer the sky blue and agean. Here's my card for this challenge:
- Stamps: In2Stamps - Get Well Collection - Getting spoiled
- Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Scrapbook Walls -
- Medium: Distress ink - Vintage photo, ProMarkers.
- Embellishments: Ribbon from stash, flowers from Prima and Wild Orchids, Rub-on from Norsk Stempelblad.
- Tools: Round corner punch, SU - small word window punch
This week one lucky winner will get 6 ProMarkers generously sponsored by Secret Crafter.
Thanks for looking and good luck with the challenge!