16 august 2010

{Friday Sketchers} - Card for Lloyd

Tomorrow I'm off to Lloyds b-day party, he is turning 4 years old and is one of my fave kids! But it had been ages since I made either a kids card or anything for boys, so it took some time to figure out what to make, but with the great sketch at FRIDAY SKETCHERS I soon figured out what to do. PapilioStamps meet up with my Tim Holtz stash and wolla:
 


 


 
 
The image is coloured with ProMarkers (Ivory, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink, Satin, Pastel Beige, Kakhi, Oatmeal, Apricot, Honeycomb, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1, Warm Grey 2 and 4)
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you all will have a fab week. This weekend is the annual Volkswagen show at Gardermoen International Racceway so I'll be meeting up with friends from around the world. Cannot wait to see everyone and to test my car on the drag strip!! (If I dare...!!!)

6 kommentarer:

Gro sa...

Så knalltøft kort. Skikkelig guttekort.
Godt å være igang igjen :o)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Råtøft, stilig og kult ! Et helt herlig guttekort !!!

Klem :o)

Tonje sa...

Flott guttekort. Tøffe papirer og stilig bilde! Kos deg på Volkswagenshow!

Aunty Sue sa...

oh this is fab great image

Janette sa...

Brilliant image and a fab card,it will be loved I am sure.xx

Knerten sa...

Herlig motiv, og særdeles artsy kort til deg å være ? Stilig !