29 mai 2009

2S4Y - Kazan's Sketch 27

I have been so busy with the launch of the Passion for ProMarkers blog and my normal life that I haven't had time to make any cards. But tonight I did manage so squeeze in some time to make a card with Kazan's lovely sketch! I just love the sketches that Kazan & Laura make, they are very inspiring and I notice I make cards in a different style then I usually do when I enter 2S4Y. I think it must be all the circles and great DT cards :p

Also at Simon Says this weeks challenge is ANIMALS, so I'll join that one to. And at Charisma Cardz the theme is dots so hopefully my circle and scalloped image will qualify! :)

3 challenges into one, wow that's not like me, but any ways here's my take on Kazan's sketch:


For this card I used bazzill bright light blue and kraft, 3ndypapir DP, a digi stamp from Dustin Pike (my first time ever using a digi stamp, woo hoo), letters are from ADORNit and the ribbon is from stash but colored with Cola Aqua ProMarker. The image is colored with ProMarkers (Vanilla, Dusky Pink, Cool Grey 1, Sandstone, Cinnamon and Cool Aqua)

Make sure you join my blog candy, the candy will grown with the amount of people joining in :)


19 kommentarer:

Susie Sugar sa...

Fantastic card , I love the colours, so sweet
Hugs Susie xx

Nadezhdinka sa...

wow!!! it`s very nice monkey!

Lilacanglia sa...

fantastic card,
Hugs
Angie

Lena Katrine sa...

Et kult kort i skjønne farger, Ida! Nydelig den sløyfa!

Ha en flott pinse! Go'klem

Michele Roos sa...

Gorgeous card Ida. Love the cute image and the fab colouring. Great papers also. Hugs Michele x

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Ida, the image is very cute and I love the papers and the big ribbon too :-) Lovely :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

Tonje sa...

Flott kort og kjempesøt ape!!

Unknown sa...

super super cute Ida! Love the colors, ribbon and of course that cute Monkey image. Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

CraftyC sa...

Love this card Ida, cute image and fab papers!
Clairex

Kim Sonksen sa...

I adore this card. The stamp is so fun
Thank so much for playing along with us

debra sa...

Hi Ila
I have been having a good little nosey at your blog this evening and love your cards and work, especially like this little cheeky monkey.
hugs Debra

Vee sa...

Love the cheeky monkey. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Caryn sa...

Love it - great layout. How are you finding time to blog hop, comment, email AND make cards?!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Maya sa...

Åhhh for ett herlig bursdagskort!!
Stilig papir og så søt apekatt :)
Ha ei flotters helg,
klem fra Maya:)

Iris sa...

Brilliant card with a super cute image and fab papers.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

crafty amy sa...

Love this card that image is such fun and I love the way you have done the sentiment

X Amy X

Suzanne sa...

Great card Ida, its been manic hasn't it my card making has almost come to a stop!!. Sue :o)

Sally sa...

Great card and that little monkey is just too cute. Thank you for joining us in this week's challenge at Charisma Cardz.

aardvarkpest sa...

Great card. Love the monkey and papers.

Glenda