30 mai 2009

Awards

I have been so lucky to receive two awards that I want to share with you. The first one is from Natalie, my design team college at Passion for ProMarkers. This award is "For a blog whose content or design, in the giver's opinion is, brilliant". Thank you so much Natalie, I'm so proud you would give this to me!!
The conditions of the award are:
  • I must thank the person who gave me the award.
  • List their blog and link to it.
  • I must list 10 honest things about myself.
  • I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
  • I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links. I must notify the bloggers of the award.
10 Honest things about me:
  1. I love thriller movies
  2. I don't like fish
  3. I LOVE URGE (the fizzy drink)
  4. I don't like cakes that much
  5. But I do love to make them!! :)
  6. I love my jogging trousers!!!
  7. I have lost count of how many shoes I have, wops ;)
  8. I have restored a 1959 Vw Beetle from scratch.
  9. My fave crafting tool is my Cuttlebug at the moment
  10. I need a hair cut! :p
I want to pass this award on to some ladies that I find VERY inspiring: Lena Katrine, Livi & Sille, Screppa (Torill), Jannhild, Maya, Yvonne and Camilla. Thank you girls for making such stunning things for me to drool over! Kepp it up :)



****************************************************

And the other award is from
Bea, thank you so much! I'm so glad you wanted to pass it on to me :)

The conditions of this award are:
  • Make a post about it
  • Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
  • Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
  • Link to your nominees within your blog post.
  • Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
I would like to nominate my Stampin' for the Weekend DT girls:


8 kommentarer:

Natalie sa...

You are very welcome Ida, thanks for joining in too, I loved reading your facts. x

Lena Katrine sa...

Å kjære vene! Tusen tusen takk for både award og gode ord!
En litt utfordrende award - men jeg tar utfordringen jeg :o)

Ha en fortsatt flott pinse! Go'klæm

milli sa...

Tusen hjertelig takk for award og veldig koselige ord!
Og gratulerer så mye med DT i Passion fro ProMarkers, det fortjener du virkelig!
Håper du har hatt en fin helg så langt!
Klem fra
Camilla

Torill sa...

Tusen tusen takk for denne awarden! Jeg setter virkelig pris på dette og på alle de koselig kommentarene jeg får på alt jeg lager!! de betyr mye for meg!

Jeg tar denne awarden inni hjertet mitt jeg,for jeg er utrolig dårlig på å sende slike awarder videre. men de er utrolig flotte å få!!
Klemmer til deg:0)

Yvonne Hagane sa...

Tusen, tusen takk for awarden, Ida!! Det setter jeg utrolig stor pris på!
Ha en fin dag:)
Klem fra Yvonne.

Maya sa...

Tuuusen tusen takk for awarden og ordene!!
De varmet langt inni hjerterota!
Jeg er verdens dårligste på awarder,men jeg setter himla stor pris på dem!!!
Ha en superduper dag,Ida!
Go`klem fra Maya:)

Anonym sa...

Congratulations on both awards, Ida, you really deserve them! And thank you for thinking of me! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Kimmi sa...

Congrats on both your awards Ida. I know it is now July, but heck I've only just found this. I went on holiday on the 30th May and I was away from a PC for a week so I completely missed this. I feel so bad.

Thank you very much for passing it on to me. I really appreciate it.

Hugs

Kimmi xx