20 mai 2009

Card without INK...

Today I was going to make a birthday card and I was thinking I should try to make a card without any stamps. So after some thinking this is what I came up with:



The "gratulerer" text is a rub on from Norsk Stempleblad. Papers from Bazzill, Ribbon from Søstrene Grene and Bling from Kaiser Craft. And I embossed the front paper with my Cuttlebug embosser folder -Swirls

Make sure you vist Stampin' for the Weekend and the Passion for ProMarkers blog's and get on the followers list to stay updated on what is going on. On the Stampin' blog there is a candy with some goodies and on the ProMarkers blog there is a candy where you can win markers (it closes to day so hurry up)

I'm home sick (again) today and got a sick leave out this week. But made me feel a whole lot bette to make a card so I think I'll get started on some thank you cards I have to make to :) Have a great evning!


3 kommentarer:

Natalie sa...

Lovely card, I love this embossing folder. x

Gro sa...

Kjempefint kort. Det er neimen ikke lett å ligge unna de stempelputene, det er jo en skikkelig utfordring.
Ønsker deg også god bedring.

Kim Dellow sa...

Love it Ida, so effective. Kim