20 mai 2009

2S4Y Laura's Sketch 26

How much more simple can it be? I am on a C&S roll today I think.. Hehe.
Laura has made a great sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You, and I think I will do more cards with the sketch.
I've also decided to use scraps for the thank you cards I'm making for my grandmothers funeral. We received so much flowers so we have a lot of people to thank. She loved colors so having them in different colors will just be a nice thing :)



I just love the Spellbinders nestabilities. I got label two & three in the mail yesterday from my cousin Louise, thank you so much sweetie! :)

And lets not forget the Card Showdown going on in 12 days over at 2 Sketches 4 You!!


8 kommentarer:

Natalie sa...

This is simply gorgeous. x

Tonje sa...

Vakkert! Enkelt og stilrent og nyyyydelig stempel (er fremdeles misunnelig på gorjuss stemplene dine... ;)) Håper du får en fin langhelg.

Lynne in NI sa...

Simple but ever so nice! Love your colour combo.

coldwaters2 sa...

How beautiful Ida love the colours you have used on this one and bet they will all be just as lovely.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Laura Davis sa...

Ida I am so sorry for your loss, your cards are darling and will be very much appreciated! Thanks for playing!
Laura

Angela sa...

So sorry for your loss... Adorable card.

iReneM sa...

I love the simplicity of this card.
So clean and elegant and great colours.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother

x

crafty amy sa...

This is so sweet and the colours are beautiful

X Amy X