18 mai 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 40 - Sketch

It's Monday again and time for another challenge from the Cupcake Craft Team, this week's challenge is a gorgeous sketch made by the talented Donna. Yesterday was also Donna's birthday so if you did not get to congratulate her yesterday, make your way to her blog and pamper her with messages and hugs! :) Since I felt last weeks card was not that great I wanted to make another male/boy card. I went threw my old papers and found some of Mom's actually (I need to get her some new once since I keep using her papers, wops) and colored (with my ProMarkers) a matching Magnolia(Edwin with cap) stamp!

Make sure you visit the other design team girls to see their gorgeous cards and creations for inspiration to this weeks challenge!

Here's the sketch:



Angd here's how my card turned out:
(click on th picture for a larger view)


I also want to enter this card for the Simon Says challenge, where they have a make something for the boys challenge. I really like Simon Says and love that they also have made their own challenge blog :)

I hope you all had a great weekend, for Norway it was AWESOME! Joachim & I went to his sisters for a BBQ after the parade and had a great time. We played with the kids (that's what aunt's & uncle's are for right?) and eat all day long! Stayed much longer then we intended to, so Joachim's packing was left until late midnight. But he managed to get his stuff together. Its going to be so quite here the next week when he is in Austria. Gives me more time for blogging! :)



15 kommentarer:

Lena Katrine sa...

Stilig guttekort, i herlige farger, og med akkurat passe pynt:)

Ha en fin dag, Ida! Klem ;o)

The Crafty Den sa...

Gorgeous card Ida (your cards are always beautiful). Love the image and your colouring is fab. The colour scheme is stunning. Hugs, Denise x

Bex sa...

Fabulous card, so cute!

Erin... sa...

This is so adorable! Love all the touches on all sides as well!

Stephanie sa...

Beautiful, everything about this is beautiful!

Caryn sa...

Oh Ida, this is just stunning-so much work has gone into this. You are so clever :0)

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Manuela sa...

oh wow - this one is fab ida! i love the magnolia stamps! and hey, congratulations to the norwegian eurovision winner ;) hugs, manuela

craft mad Jenny sa...

wow, really gorgeous, love it!

Tonje sa...

Ohhh... another gorgeous card. That stamp is really cute, and, again, I really like your colouring. What do you use to colour in with?

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card :-) I enlarged it to get a closer view and your colouring is fab !! Love the papers and the embellishments too :-) lovely touch with the craft wire !! Ebverything is gorgeous !!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Kruemel sa...

Once again a great card Ida! The colors are so beautiful together, I love the sentiment and how you decorated the inside. The whole card is just stunning!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Iris sa...

Your card is so gorgeous, your colouring is perfect and the papers are brilliant............great work.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful colours and Edwin is looking fab.

Donna sa...

Wow Ida, your card is gorgeous, I love what you have done with the sketch and the papers and colours are just perfect, such a sweet Edwin image too :) Donna x

Donna sa...

Oops, sorry Ida I also meant to say thank you for pampering me with birthday wishes, you are a wonderful blogging buddy :) Donna x