31 mai 2009

Dies to Die For

Wow, I just looked at the time and it's late. Should get to bed soon. But just wanted to show you a confirmation card I made for a friend of my Grandmothers (she has so many friends I cannot keep up, hehe). This one I made with a sketch from Dies to Die For. Dies to Die For is a sponsor of the first ProMarkers challenge so make sure you check them out!!

I flipped the sketch and this is how it turned out:


For this card I have used Bazzill CS, Pretty Please DP, pink swirls from Prima, flowers from IKEA and stash, the big once are colored with rose pink ProMarker, ribbon from stash also colored with PM, stamp from Hänglar and sentiment from North Star Stamps. Image is colored with ProMarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Ivory, Sandstone, Cool Grey 3, Apricot and Mustard


Cathy is celebrating her 40th birthday with a candy, check out her blog as she makes gorgeous cards! :)


6 kommentarer:

Natalie sa...

Great card Ida, good luck in the challenge. x

Suzanne sa...

Great card Ida and fab colouring good luck. Sue :o)

Wiccababe sa...

pretty pretty card Ida, love it
xx

lil-paper-pixie sa...

Such an adorable card, can't wait until these are available in the UK!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Maya sa...

Åhhh dette var så nydelig!
Lekkert fargelagt og nydelige detaljer!
Klem fra Maya:)

Tonje sa...

Kjempesøtt kort. Flott fargelagt!