Wow, we are already at Week 10, time flies so fast when having FUN! This weeks challenge at Passion for ProMarkers is a SKETCH by Maria and the color combo COOL AQUA + PASTEL PINK. And this is my card for this weeks challenge:
- Stamps: Gorjuss Girl Set 2, NorthStar Stamps - text
- Pattern Papers: Basic Grey lemonade, Bazzill CS
- Embellishments: Ribbon from stash, mulberry flowers, stickers from Basic grey, metal charm, Scalloped nestie
- Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestie
- Medium: ProMarkers - Blush, Dusky Pink, Cool Aqua, Pastel Pink, Sandstone, Cinnamon and Cool Grey 1. and White gel pen
And one lucky winner will get 5 sheets of download from Daisy May Design. In order to qualify you need to use the sketch provided on the PfP blog, plus the colour combo COOL AQUA + PASTEL PINK.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!! :) Having the Volkswagen beetle girls over again tomorrow so any dinner idea will he greatly appriciated! ;)