31 juli 2009

Simple chocolate gift + Award + Candy

For the Passion for ProMarkers Facebook challenge prize (in addition to the stamps) I have made this simple cover for my fave chocolate, the Kinder Maxi and this is how it turned out:


I have used the June Bug papers from Basic Grey and this sheet was so decorative on its own so I didn't want to add to much stash.

And also I have got an award, I'm really bad at passing these on and I know I have forgot about one some time ago when I got this one. I'll try to be better! :) This one I got from Sarah and she has given it to all us PfP girls.


And I want to pass this one on to all my blog readers! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments! I'm such a sucker for comments here on the blog so I really appreciate them! :)

And hurry to Madeleines gale verden for some yummy flower candy! :)

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to a festival that my friends are arranging and its going to be so much fun seeing all my old friends again!! Have not seen them in forever. Its the most cosy festival in the world, I'm sure! :)

** AUDUNBAKKEN FESTIVALEN **

4 kommentarer:

jacque4u2c sa...

Awe! Thanks for the award!!!!! You are tooooo sweet!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie sa...

Så mye mere spennende å få en pakke sjokolade slik enn upakket. Og så my fine kort du har laget siden sist jeg var innom!

Lil Daffodil sa...

Lovely card i like your colours and style cant wait to see more of your creations.
Hugs
Fiona

Anonym sa...

Congrats on the award & thank you for passing onto to us reader/commenters! Hope you have a fab time at the festival.

Love the choc bar cover looks too nice to open now!!

Helen x