24 september 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

Good morning everyone, are you excited about who the winners are??

Since I was up a bit early I thought I would pick the winners early! :)

I want to give a big thank you for all the nice comments about my blog and my work.

Without further due here are the winners:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Candy No. 1 - Dunja (no. 128)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Candy No. 3 .- Tonje

Congratulations!!! :)

If you can e-mail me (idamelby@gmail.com) your addy I will get the candy sent your way!

Have a great day everyone!! I'm off to my second day at Steffens!! :)


11 kommentarer:

Myzdamena sa...

Congratulations Dunja and Tonje! Enjoy your candy! xxxxxxx

Jeanet van der Lee sa...

Congratulations to you both!

Tonje sa...

Hurrraaaaaa! Så gøy at jeg vant. Blir spennende å se hva overraskelsen er... Tusen tusen takk, Ida!

WiKKori sa...

Congratulations to both lucky winners!

Dunja Trautmann sa...

I cannot believe it yet. I won!! Wow, which is greatly and I am pleased like if Christmas, birthday and Easter falls on one day. : -) I love these things and look forward enormous to Norwegian post office.

Many cordially dear thanks IDA. I have you email written, there find you also my address indicated.

Love of greetings Dunja

crafty amy sa...

Congratulations both of you :D

X Amy X

Torill sa...

Hva??? ikke meg??? neida!!
Grattis til vinnerne!!!
klems

PS: Kristine rakk ikke innom å kjøpe tusjene... vi får shoppe pr.nett! klems fra Bergen!!

Torill sa...

Skjønner du er ny i jobben forresten. Men var det ikke Steffens??? - og ikke Steffnes.... hi hi hi (jeg måtte bare!!!)

Cazzy sa...

Congratulations to both of you.

Cazzy x

HazelQ sa...

congratulations to the winners! :)

Wiccababe sa...

congratulations ladies
Debz
xx