Another week has past and its time for another Cupcake Craft Challenge, this week we have a COLOUR THEME for you. Red, White & Blue. I automatically thought of the Norwegian flag when I saw the colour combo but since our national day is in May I decided to make a birthday card instead, and this is how it turned out:
- Stamps: Gorjuss Girl - Sitting, NorthStar - Birthday text plate
- Pattern Papers: BG - JuneBug
- Embellishments: Flowes from Kremmerhuset, Prima and stash.
- Tools: Spellbinder, Word Window Punch,
- Medium: ProMarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Sandstone, Cinnamon, Ivory, Pastel Blue, Cornflower Blue and Cool Grey 1. White highlighting pen.
This week one lucky winner will receive a gift voucher of $20 + free shipping from Simon Says Stamp!
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you join us in this weeks challenge! :) And thanks to all of you who joined us for our last challenge, you make so much awesome and inspiring cards and projects! Please keep it up!! :)