04 september 2009

Gift wrapper


I made this gift wrapper to match the card I made for the Sukkersøtt #50 challenge. Maria my neighbour told me the colours on the wrapping and then I went the total oppisite way so to make up for that I have made this matching cornet to go with the card. Hopefully the gift will fit :p


I have used the same supplies as mention in the Sukkersøtt #50 post.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! I will be finishing some table cards today and getting a design team card ready before I go visit my brother and go to Haraball Festivalen on Saturday, as a friend of mine is playing and hang out with some friends!

Remember to join my blog candy!! See post on top :) Cards are starting to arrive and its so nice to get other things then bill's in my snail box! :)

10 kommentarer:

Victoria sa...

Gorgeous Ida, what a cute little set

Victoria
x

Torill sa...

Så flott, da!!
Knallfint!

Ønsker deg ei god helg, snuppa!!
KLEM

Maya sa...

Åhhh så lekkert!
Nyydelig fargelagt og så lekkert laget!
Ha ei flott helg,
klem fra Maya:)

Natalie sa...

Ida these are beautiful. x

Anonym sa...

nyyydelig!!;D ha en fortsatt super helg!!:D klem ida:o)

Stacie (craft-princess) sa...

Such a pretty set!

Maria sa...

Dette ble også knallfint! Jeg imponerer hver helg med nydelige kort laget av den flinke naboen:-)

Michele Roos sa...

Oh this is gorgeous Ida. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Julie.G sa...

so cute, love this card and stamp.

eule sa...

what a great candy!
Your blog is great!
I have you linked in my sidebar.

lg yvonne